Ukay Ka Abby (Auction)
ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTE: You must sign-up/log-in to join the auction
BY ACCESSING THE SITE OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE ONLINE AUCTION, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND MAKE REPRESENTATIONS AS SET OUT HEREIN.
- Bidding will be conducted through an Internet only bidding. Internet only bidding allows bidding participants to place a bid for an item prior to the auction lot closing online. In an internet-only auction, there is no live auction.
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
- Bids must be duly received on or before 9:00 pm of 30 October 2020. Late bids shall be automatically disqualified.
- A bidding participant with the highest responsive bid or a single responsive bid shall be the winning bidder. In case there is more than one highest bid, the earliest bid received shall be determined as the winning bid. Meanwhile, if a higher bid is subsequently withdrawn or removed for whatever reason or in case payment is not made timely, the Corporation shall have the right but not the obligation to award the item to the next highest bid.
- The Corporation shall send a notification to the winning bidder at 12 noon of 31 October 2020.
- Payment by the winning bidder shall be settled within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt of notification.
- The amount of bid does not include any taxes, payment charges, delivery charges, or shipping costs.
- ALL BIDS AND SALES ARE FINAL.
- Bidding on the online auction shall be considered as a binding contract between the bidding participant and the owner/seller of the auctioned item. Once placed, a bid cannot be retracted. In the same manner, the winning bidder shall be obligated to purchase the auctioned item at the price of bid plus any additional costs for taxes, payment charges, delivery charges, or shipping costs.
- After the close of the bid, the amount of the winning bid shall be posted. The Corporation does not have the obligation to disclose the identity of the winning bidder.
- All bidding participants undertake not to question the award to the winning bidder in any forum. The decision of the award to the winning bidder is final and unappealable.
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to release the list of bidding participants and/or confirm their respective bids.
- All auctioned items are sold "as is, where is." While every effort is made to disclose known defects or imperfections, the Corporation does not guarantee the condition of any item. The Corporation shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance, return, refund or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, error, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Bidding participants shall rely entirely upon the information and photos provided and, more importantly, their own judgement when deciding to bid.
- The owner/seller of the auctioned item makes an express representation and warranty that the item for sale has obtained all government approvals, when applicable, and is not stolen/fake/counterfeit/violates intellectual property rights/health hazard. In the event the Corporation receives any complaint from third parties that the item has not obtained all required government approvals for its sale to the public or is stolen/fake/counterfeit/ violates intellectual property rights, the Corporation may remove the item from the site without prior notice to the owner/seller.
- Ownership of all auctioned items are vested upon the winning bidder upon the final payment of purchase price. Shipment cost and risk of shipping are all incurred by the winning bidder.
- The Corporation cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the website. Bidding participants acknowledge that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Corporation, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Corporation in this regard shall be final.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to the Bidding Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. The venue of all actions arising or in connection with this Agreement shall be the Courts of Makati City, all other venues being expressly waived by the parties.
- If any provision of this Bidding Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The Corporation’s failure to act with respect to a breach does not waive the right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches
- If winning bidder doesn’t reply within 24 hours, corporation will void and move to the highest bidder.